Monday, July 26, 2010

It's Starting...

...to look a lot like football season! Every year in late July we get our program pictures made. It's so exciting! The coaching staff, team, cheerleaders, parents, etc. are all there! You can feel the energy & excitement! Everyone is counting down to kickoff!

On Saturday, we had a super busy day planned. We had so much to do I didn't really know how we were going to do everything. But, our plans changed.

Xander was so sick. I took him to his pediatrician on Thursday and she couldn't tell me what was wrong with him. I had to wait 'til Thursday night for the results of his blood work. His pediatrician had warned me he might have to go to Children's. I was on pins & needles waiting for my phone to ring! Thankfully his pediatrician called with good news on his blood work! He was a-ok other than having a yucky, terrible virus!

So, we cancelled all of our plans (other than program pics) and spent Saturday at home!


Noticed this while in the locker room!  Go Bears!
Oh, I love this picture!

Not feeling so well.


Mommy, take me home!

No comments: