Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Potty Time!

I just love these pictures of Xander on the potty. He'll usually only go potty upstairs. But, he decided to start using his downstairs potty! Woo hoo! I'm glad. We race to get upstairs and often, he doesn't make it.


Over the weekend, he was playing. Suddenly, he started yelling, "Poop! Poop! Poop!" I asked him if he needed to go potty and he said he did. We made it upstairs just in time. He first started using the potty in August (16 months). We haven't pushed it, but we've encouraged it. I think we're going to REALLY start working on it!


Hey Mom, can't I have some privacy?

This picture cracks me up! The other day, when I was taking pics of him,
we did funny faces, sad faces, etc.
Now, when he sees the camera, he starts
posing & making all sorts of faces!
 I love it!
Sad face.

Really sad face.

Sweet face.


Love this face!

1 comment:

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Love your posts! Xander is getting so big!! I can't believe he started potty training at 16 mos! I am dying here!!! Yates does well but has some anxiety about pooping in the potty :(