Hello! Whew, has it been busy! I usually blog at night after Xander goes to bed. But, the last few nights all I've wanted to to do is go to bed! So, I'm going to just post a few pics from the last few days.
Say cheese!
Addie, don't look!
(We're going to Addie's birthday party on Saturday and this is her gift!
As soon as Xander saw it he wanted it!)
Whee!
Cleaning in his boots! He LOVES to clean!
He loves his boots! He threw a fit when it came to put his pj's on. I had to put his pj bottoms on over his boots. His boots are way to big for him and he'd kick them off
when he walked. He wore them 'til he went to bed!
He was trying to sing Rock-a-bye Baby. Hilarious!
This little gadget came in the mail a few days ago. By the time it arrived, Xander's runny nose was doing much better. We'll have it for next time!
Xander's loving his new CD! Yep, I get all the catchy little songs stuck in my head!
Also, please pray for the family of Kenny McKinley. Kenny passed away on Monday. He attended South Cobb High School and Al was on the SCHS coaching staff during Kenny's high school playing days. We watched Kenny go from being "Skinny Kenny" to being a record breaking player at South Carolina. Kenny was drafted by the Denver Broncos in 2009. We will always remember his infectious smile!

1 comment:
There's something about a boy and his boots!
Post a Comment