Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

I'm running behind! It's Wednesday and I'm just now posting pics from the weekend! We've been super busy!

A quick rundown on Friday night's game...we won 45-6! I think the score tells the story! It was so humid. My hair was dripping! Seriously. Needless to say, Al was in a great mood all weekend!

This was Xander's first time ringing a cowbell! He thought it was pretty cool!

Of course, he was excited to get on the field!

Xander and his buddy Kai playing after the game. Kai is a huge dinosaur fan! Xander plays with Kai's dinosaurs at the games and now he's starting to become a dino fan!

On Saturday afternoon, we headed to Crossville to visit Al's mom.  We were supposed to go to Depot Days but we got there too late and the weather was a little yucky. Xander loved spending time with Bo Bo (that's what he calls Al's mom).

Al & Xander played in the tent. Yep, blankets thrown over the bar!

Here's Xander sneaking in on Al. I love how his pants are sagging! So funny!

Xander got in a workout while we were there.

We had the best meal!

Xander rested a little after dinner.

 Bo Bo, let me show you what I want for Christmas.

Xander spotted Al's cowboy boots (from when he was a kid) while we were there. He was so excited to wear them!

After a little bit, he got the hang of them!

He was so in to the game! He was smiling big because Tennesee was up 6-0! When he woke up Sunday morning he wasn't too happy with the final score.

We returned home on Sunday morning. After church, Al headed to football and Xander & I hung out at home. I heard a thumping coming out of the kitchen and saw this:

Yep, Xander in my shoes!

He did pretty good!

Then, he grabbed the sunglasses!

I think he played with my shoes and sunglasses for an hour!

After I put my shoes away we headed out to water the flowers.

Yep, we watered the flowers with X's firetruck!

We had a great weekend and can't wait 'til this weekend!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Xander in your shoes is priceless!