Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gym Class

On Saturday, Xander went to a Gymboree Play & Music class. I'd been wanting to take him and we just hadn't had a free Saturday. I was so excited to finally get to take him! He had so much fun. Guess what his favorite part of the class was? The balls. No surprise, huh? He wouldn't do some of the activities because he wouldn't put the balls down. If you haven't been to a class you should go! The first class is FREE! I'd love to sign Xander up for weekly classes but I don't think I'm going to. The classes are offered M-F during the day. That's not going to work. There's a class on Saturday at 9. But, we've got something on almost every Saturday through the end of the year. So, we'll see.


Shake Shake Shake
 
He loved the tambourine!

After we got home, we ran some errands with Al. I needed to get some stuff done at home so Al took Xander to the park (I'm glad we live near the park. It's becoming our second home!). I asked Al to take pics and guess what? He did! Usually, he leaves the camera in the car, forgets, or something like that.


Super Slider!

Say cheese!

Daddy, please take me to the big kids playground!







No comments: