Whew! We have been so busy! We've been on the go non-stop! I'm so behind on blogging. I've got lots of pics to post. But, it doesn't seem like I can find the time to post them!
Xander & I stayed with Mom & Johnny the week of 10/4. Al was on Fall Break which meant the daycare was closed. I drove back & forth to work from Columbia each day while Xander got to spend the days with family & friends. We had a great week!
We ended our week there with a football game. Do you really think we could go a week without going to a football game? Nope, I don't think we could do it! We were excited to watch Tyler and the Raiders take on the Lions. Unfortunately, the Raiders didn't win, but they played really well.
Isn't Tyler the most handsome little guy?
He's sooooo cute!
Xander thinks Tyler is so cool!
How sweet is this?
Xander just adores Tyler!
While Tyler was playing, Emma was practicing cheers!
She's going to be a great cheerleader!
Xander wanted in on the cheering!
For it to be October, you would have thought it was June!
It was hot hot hot!

No comments:
Post a Comment