Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's Mail Time!

I don't know who likes getting mail more, me or Xander. Ever since my pen pal days I have loved getting mail. If Al is home and gets the mail before I get home, one of the first things I ask him is if he got the mail and what did we get. To me, the mail is like a gift...it's always a surprise! You never know what you're going to get! 

Everyday when Xander and I get home, he points at the mail box and starts saying, "Mail! Mail!" He loves to pull it out of the mailbox and I always give him a few things to carry. He loves it! Once we're in the house, he usually picks a piece of mail to read (he's so cute "reading").  Oh, how I love him!


  
Mommy, what did we get today?

Hmm, what's this?


It says we can save money!

Wow! Mommy, this is exciting!

No comments: