Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Little Vino!

I'm trying to get caught up before Thanksgiving! A few weeks ago Xander & I met Mom, Johnny, Nee Nee, Calvin, Jackie, Randy, Marie, Dorris, Rob, Kacy, Randianne, Jay & Addie at Arrington Vineyards. It was such a nice Fall day! Xander & Addie had the best time playing. We could not have asked for a better day!

The gang's all here!

Lunch was delicious!

I love this picture!

Hmm, what are these things?
Taking a closer look.

My sweetie.

Of course, we had to play football!


Sweet Addie giving Xander a kiss!

     
Hey Addie! I like your shoes!

Addie, let's go play!

C'mon, I'll hold your hand!

Lets go!

Sneaking a kiss!

Do I have to hold his hand?

Xander, what are you looking at?


Look!

I don't see anything!

  
Isn't that funny?
Yes, it is!

Hmm, who could be under there?


Goodbye! Love you! See you soon!



No comments: