Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More Hodge Podge

Still playing catch-up!

Monday Night Football
A few weeks ago, Xander & I pulled in the driveway and saw this:




Our neighbors were having a Monday Night Football viewing party! It was so much fun! We could pretty much look out any window on the back of our house and see the game. We're lucky to have neighbors who enjoy football as much as us!


Xander had a front row seat!

Getting a better view.

In position...hut hut! (He's so cute when he says that!)

Yeah, Xander & I were in our PJ's! Ha!

Can I Help?
The X-Man always wants to do whatever we're doing. He gets so upset if we don't let him help. One of his recent "jobs" has been raking the leaves. 
Wow! Daddy, we sure have a lot of leaves to rake!

Notice, even when raking leaves, he has to have a ball in his hand!


Hey Ladies!
Every football season, Al takes the managers out for dinner. I usually go with him; it's so much fun! I missed out when Al took them a few weeks ago. But, Xander was able to go! Al said he had a blast! He loves the ladies! The older the better. Al said he was a total flirt!

Xander's Ladies: Kristen, Katie, Alyssa, Kennedy & Molly.
He loves them!

Just a few more things to post and I think I'll be caught up!

No comments: