I admit, I was super nervous about the game! Not whether we'd win or lose, but how Xander would do. Let me tell you, that little guy amazes me! I get so worked about stuff. I don't know why. He is the best little guy! Don't get me wrong, he did get a little crazy with the pom pom, throw the football a few times, etc., but overall he did AWESOME! I was so proud of him!
He is so funny. The whole first half he sat in my lap and held his two footballs. He wouldn't let go of them. After half-time he got a little wound up. With two minutes to go in the 4th, he started to have a meltdown. But, as soon as the game ended and we got to the field, he was wired!
If this game is an indication of what's to come, we're going to have a really good time this season!
Don't mess with me and my footballs!
I tried to get a picture of Xander with the bear. As you can see I got a picture of the bear without Xander. Xander freaked out!
C'mon mom feed me something! Can't you see I'm hungry!
Field of dreams.
Scott, I'm not sharing my football.
One day I'll be playing on this field.
Yippee! Daddy will be in a good mood this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment