- The five most important words: "I am proud of you."
- The four most important words: "May I help you."
- The three most important words: "I love you."
- The two most important words: "Thank you."
- The most important word: "We" not I can do it together.
We are all shaped by the events of our lives. It's the lessons we learn from those experiences, good and bad, that define who we are and the legacy we pass on to others.
I agree completely.
If you get a chance to pick up the magazine (it's free!), read the entire article. It's a good one!
My camera is still not working! But, it should be on Friday (I hope!). I miss it so badly! I feel like I've missed so much over the last few days! I've tried using the video camera to take pics and it's just not up to par!

No comments:
Post a Comment