Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fun Sunday!

On Sunday, we went to Murfreesboro to visit our friends Tanya & Jason and their kids Noah, Sydney & Callie! We always have so much fun with them! Xander had a blast playing with the kids! He got to play with their dog Oliver, he bounced on the trampoline, played with their little kitchen, took a ride in their little Mustang, made homemade ice cream (in a can...we rolled it around...so cool!)....too much to list! He had a ball!


Bounce Bounce Bounce!
(After we got home he bounced all over the place saying "Bounce Bounce!")



Umm, Noah, Syd what am I supposed to be doing?

Oh, ok I think I got it!

Now, what do I do?

Oh yeah, I roll the can!

Syd took Xander for a spin in her Mustang! He loved it! He thought he was so cool!

See ya Mom!

No comments: