Monday, August 30, 2010

Fun with Family

This weekend Xander visited his grandparents! He spent Friday night with Mom & Johnny. He had a great time! And, from what Mom said, he was a very good little boy!

On Saturday afternoon, Dad & Cathy picked him up and took him to Chuck E. Cheese. He had a super good time playing with his cousin Colton. Xander is six weeks older than Colton and they are really fun to watch!

Al & I picked up Xander on Saturday evening. We asked him if we wanted to go home and he said no! What? I thought he'd be happy to see us! I hate to be away from him, but I got a lot of cleaning done! I was so glad to pick him up!

Vroom Vroom! He had a lot of fun riding Colton's 4-wheeler!

Too cute!

Hey, I want the stick! Give me the stick!

Boys will be boys!

They're going to be best buddies!


Daddy & Cathy have mini-donkeys. This little guy was born on Friday! He's so cute!

 He's so little!

No comments: