Yesterday Xander brought home his first piece of artwork! I was so excited! What's the best way to keep it from getting damaged? Should I laminate it? I noticed there were two other pieces of artwork he'd done in his classroom. I can't wait to put them on my fridge! Keep in mind, until now I've NEVER had anything on my fridge! No magnets, pictures, nothing. Now my fridge is going to display Xander's little masterpieces! : )
On Saturday, Xander & Al gave me a gift! They had gone shopping the weekend before and while they were out they went to Fired Up and painted a little coaster for me! I was so emotional. I thought it was the sweetest thing. Al said Xander did so good! He said he was so focused and worked so hard. I love my sweet boy!
The first artwork Xander brought home from school!
How sweet is this? I just love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment