Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oh the Joy, It's a Boy!

Isn't it fun to get together with friends? Today we had a get-together for Andrea & Hank! Their family of three is about to become a family of four! Little Abbott is due in four weeks!

Yummy cookies & fun treats!

The cake was delicious!
Sweet gifts for Abbott!

Andrea opening gifts.

Julie & Liza having lots of fun!

Whee! Anna speeding down the ramp!

The kids having fun bouncing!

Xander had a ball!

Christal is pregnant and finds out what she's having in less than two weeks!

Thank you so much Stephanie for letting us get together at your house!

Barb, looking so cute!


The three amigos...Me, Sara & Christal!

Hmm, I wonder what these two are up to...

Three little cuties... Ryan, Colton & Caden.

Group photo! Steph, I'm sorry I didn't get a group shot before Haley left!

Umm, Jarrett, I think this is the kids photo... ha ha!

Andrea & Christal looking so cute!

         
The girls! Barb, I didn't think about doing a group pic before you left! Sorry!

No comments: