We're getting so excited; the 2010 football season kicks off tomorrow! We can't wait! By the way, you don't have to come to Mt. Juliet to watch the game! We're playing in the Thursday Night Lights game of the week! We'll be playing McGavock on WUXP MY30.
I've been getting Xander's football gear ready. Here's one of his new shirts:
Isn't it cute? I love how his name is made to look like a football. I got it on Etsy (love love love Etsy!).
I can't wait to get pictures of Xander at the games! Here's one of my favorites from last season:
Have you heard the new Kenny Chesney song? It's called "The Boys of Fall." It gives me chill bumps!
We have been married for over 11 years. We met at Tennessee Tech University, moved to Atlanta, GA after college and now live in Mt. Juliet, TN. Zolie Olie, our miniature dachshund, joined us shortly after we got married. On April 9, 2009 Alexander Thomas was born! We couldn't be any happier!
No comments:
Post a Comment