Monday, August 2, 2010

Super Fun Morning

We had a super fun Saturday morning! We met Brandy, Tyler & Emma at the doughnut shop. We had an assortment of doughnuts! Xander loved the ones with sprinkles!

After the doughnut shop, we went to a consignment. I racked up on some Fall/Winter clothes for the X-Man! While we were there, Brandy took Xander to the toy section while I was perusing the aisles of cute clothes. Xander picked up a little toy tool box and carried it around with him. Guess what he did? He flashed Brandy his cute smile, gave her the blue eyes, stuck out his hand with the tool box and said “buy." He wanted her to buy the tool box! Needless to say, he didn’t get the tool box. But, he did get a couple of other toys!

Xander absolutely loves Brandy!
Tyler is such a heartbreaker! I can’t believe he’s going in to the 3rd grade!

Isn’t Emma a doll? She’s so cute!
I think Xander's crushing on Emma!

No comments: